This superior Bar Restaurant will suit a serious professional operator that wants to acquire, at a realistic price based on current profits and fixed asset value, a thriving business that is fully staffed, totally turnkey and working very well.Due to the vendors request for confidentiality to protect his on-going business reputation and relationships, we have been asked to refrain from initially giving an exact location or displaying pictures of this truly exceptional Bar Restaurant venue. If after reading this brief description you would like more detailed information please contact us and ask for a Non Disclosure Agreement to be sent to you.This superb Bar Restaurant has a RESTAURANT WITH MUSIC LICENSE.  It is located in a very popular and busy area approximately 30 minutes drive from Malaga airport and about the same distance from Marbella and the coast.  Positioned in an inland picturesque town which has approximately 23,000 registered inhabitants.This business is extremely popular with approximately 80% Spanish clientele and the remaining 20% from other foreign residents and tourists.The current innovative owner has found a niche in the market and the cuisine he offers and the ambience he has created have shown excellent results and income.  A new owner can simply slip into the shoes of the seller and immediately reap the rewards that have been established.For seriously interested parties, who have viewed the restaurant, the owner will show the accounts to prove a very healthy income and profits.The restaurant is modern and custom designed and built to a high standard.  Inside there is space to seat over 80 customers, and the spacious terrace area can accommodate over 120 people if required. The awesome terrace and gardens are separated into an eating area and a lovely relaxed bar area, and currently when combined provide seating for a more manageable 70 clients.  The terrace offers fantastic panoramic views over the stunning Andalucian countryside.The interior contains 2 WCs, a compact but very well commercially equipped kitchen, a washroom, salon and office.  There is also a large storage room for housing fridges and freezers and a staff changing room.Also included, if required, is all branding, marketing, website and booking system.Given this restaurants prime trading location and the internal and external space then the current monthly rent of 1.668 euros is very low and must be considered a very important benefit.  Also there are no terrace taxes, community fee or property rates to pay by the tenant!FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW, PLEASE CONTACT KS COSTA ESTATES BY SENDING A MESSAGE, EMAIL TO INFO@KSCOSTAESTATES.COM OR CALLWHATSAPP KARL ON +34 636029636.Summary:1.       Modern stylish Bar Restaurant with a rare music license.2.      Lovely countryside views.3.      Established and working very well.4.      Accounts available.5.      Transferred fully equipped (inventory valued 60/70,000 euros).6.      Rare music license.7.      Staff available subject to terms.8.      80+ internal seats.9.      120 possible terrace seats but currently set to 70 seats.10.  Very reasonable monthly rent.11.  Branding, marketing, website and booking system included.12.  Full security system, 12 CCTV cameras installed.13.  Generous storage rooms.14.  Very well equipped kitchen