In order to promote your ads first you must navigate to your submitted ads and from the action menu select last option. It will open modal with list of all available promotions on market as well as your currently active promotions for the particular ad.
List of available promotions are:
- Bump Up Ad ( this will update creation date while expire time remains and can be used only once per ad ) – Price: €5
- Highlight Ad ( this will make your ad stand out from others in listing ) – Price: €9.99 for 5 days (other options available)
- Top Ad ( make your add in the first XX positions of listing as well as in it’s regular listing position ) – Price: €15 for 5 days (other options available)
- Urgent Ad ( display urgent ribbon on ad box ) – Price: €5 for 5 days (other options available)
- Home Map Ad ( have your ad appear on landing page ) – Price: €9.99 for 5 days (other options available)
With an exception of the Bump Up promotion, all of them can have multiple packages available.
Once you have selected promotion type and period you can proceed to payment screen. Once the payment is cleared your promotion will be active. Promotion starts from the time when payment is cleared and not from time the promotion is requested.
From the the dropdown you are selecting the general location of your advert, while selecting it on the map you are being more precise. If the location search of the marketplace is set to geolocation, people who search by location will find your ad more easily. Location Search of the marketplace can also be set as list of predefined values, in which case value from the dropdown is being used.
Depending on the settings of the marketplace you can have:
- Packages ( in the packages time for submitting ads is unlimited while number of ad is final )
- Subscriptions ( here time for submitting is limited while number of ads is not )
Number of different packages and subscriptions is unlimited and it all depends on the prefered settings of the administrator
In order to retrieve the phone number of the seller, go to their profile page or refer to any of their ads. You will also see their number via the box on the right hand side of their ad.
If you wish to start a messaging conversation with the seller then you need to first create an account. Once you have created your account you can navigate to any of their ads and you will notice a button for sending messages underneath their ad. The list of your messages sent and received is also available to view on your own profile via the dashboard. The site uses the AJAX messaging system, where you will be able to continue conversations at any time.
There are two types of reviews, one aimed at the buyer and one for the seller. The first step is to create an account using the sell now tab on the top right side of the page. Once registered you will be able to send a message to a seller. Once the seller responds to your message you will instantly be able to review that seller and at the same time the seller will be able to review you.
When users visit your profile they will be able to see your overall review. Once you post a review it can not be changed, unless you contact email@example.com directly.
If you have found some ads which you want like to come back to later, or to store the sellers details etc. you can mark it as a Favourite Ad. The ad will then be saved to your list of favorite ads which can then be accessed from your profile dashboard.
If you see an ad that you feel is breaking the rules, you can report it directly by clicking on the Report button and stating your reason. The Ad will remain active until the site administrator reviews it.